Monday 3 August 2009

Monday morning blues (just sleep on)

 
Bright light the curtain's down, wake up in a maze of heres and theres, quick shower where am I, who are you, oh fuck is it monday already, why didn't you put the alarm on, coffee coffee, and on the go, can I give you a ride somewhere, "Where", I don't know how the fuck am I supposed to know, "Where did you find me?", Oh no no not this, Fine then, stay here, "And then?", just have a coffee, where's my shoes, "WHO are you?", Ah I thought you knew, this is your place after all, "My place?", It's not? so where are we, "I don't know", Neither do I, "So let's sleep some more", On a monday morning, "Yes, if there's no space there's no time", And then, what, "Now YOU ask?", I do, "Well, "then" is not necessarilly after this.", And so, "So stop worrying about the past and come sleep with me", Should I, "Yes you should", I will then, hands away, close your eyes, let me sleep, it's monday morning, "It is, yes", So is it or isn't it, "I have no idea", neither do I.
 

2 comments:

Kiko Pedreira said...

Here's a good way to start the week.

The compass said...

Monday you can fall apart 'cause Friday you were in love.

Wonderful surprise, to see your shoes and your spirits rise.